On Wednesday December 14, 2016, Global One Networks sponsored a technology summit at the Holden Heights Community Center.
This event featured opportunities for new careers in technology including Cyber Security, coding, Digital Media and Networking. This was a school fair and job fair combined. Manufacturing Research Facility ICAMR was on hand to discuss the future of manufacturing in Central Florida
- Orange County Commissioner Victoria Siplin sponsored the event.
- This event provided information on the educational opportunities in Digital Media, Cyber Security, Cable installation, Coding and Computer networking.
- Several employers were available to discuss technology employment opportunities and to discuss the demand for technicians with certifications.
- The ICAMR Research facility was on hand to talk about the explosion of high tech manufacturing industry in Central Florida that is said to be the next Silicon Valley.
- We are in a pivotal time in Central Florida where there is a growing need for a trained technology workforce.